Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chicken Watering System Are Ducks And Chickens In My Garden Useful?

Are ducks and chickens in my garden useful? - chicken watering system

Save OK, I have to deal, and some money, because my son thinks he wants to be an architect ... And I have all the lawns and planted fruit trees in season, nuts and various fruits and some kale, spinach, onions, herbs, five wineries and a mango and passion fruit vines ... and maintain a system of water harvesting and solar panels installed to collect solar energy and sell them to the place of local and buy energy from them that I need. I also very isolated, all my walls and ceiling, my double glazing, boarded windows, installed interfere with my effectiveness, I closed the draft stoppers and windows and doors locked. I installed a solar heated swimming pool on my roof for extra insulation.

I thought that some chickens and ducks in the garden would be useful. Can be avoided that in the city? What do you think? Can you kill em and eat em?

No comments:

Post a Comment